How Sweet It Is! Reviews

• Jan 14, 2021

How Sweet It Is is an okay film. It is about a photographer who is assigned a photo shoot in Paris. James Garner and Debbie Reynolds give decent performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. Jerry Paris did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor.

• May 30, 2020

This is such a fun movie to watch. James Garner and Debbie Reynolds make quite a pair.

• Feb 04, 2017

Bland comedy from famed TV writer/producers Jerry Belson and Garry Marshall. James Garner and Debbie Reynolds play a married couple who accompany their hippie son to Europe in hopes of rekindling some romance, but end up flirting with others and consequentially making each other jealous. I love Garner and Reynolds, but this film is a real dude and only watchable due to the likability of the stars.

• Aug 25, 2015

Tacky. Garner does impress though.

Tacky. Garner does impress though.

• Aug 21, 2015