Reviews

• Oct 14, 2015

An outrageous military plot... but cinema can bring fantasy to life! It's fairly tasteful, but low-budget and it shows.

• Nov 01, 2012

I watched this on a double feature Grindhouse dvd with Superchick and it was pretty entertaining for what it was.

• Oct 27, 2012

70s drive-in fare where a US major in WWII hand picks attractive "broads" to kill high level Japanese staff at their meeting in a brothel on a small Philippine island. I enjoyed the major talking loudly about this top secret mission at a bar.

• Sep 08, 2011

Crown International picture has US-led recruitment, infiltration and execution of daring mission of women to seduce and kill top ranking Japanese officers in WWII Phillippines. Decorated Filipino Director Cirio Santiago this time produces one of the great untold stories of the war.

• Jun 21, 2010

• Nov 12, 2009

part of the "welcome to the grindhouse" collection released by Crown international.. this film sort of disapointed me .. the hookers dont have sex!!!! no sleeze... in this type of movie its should be loading up with plenty of sleeze and violence

• Sep 11, 2009

Part of Crown International's Grindhouse collection this is a Philippines cheapie w/ a female killer, nurse, rape victim & whore trained to assassinate a top Japanese official. Nothing special (this group is hardly the Fox Force Four) but a fine time waster if you're into Drive-In fare

• Karl V Super Reviewer
    Jul 13, 2009

Pure sweaty ass but hilarious and more entertaining than Pickup.

Pure sweaty ass but hilarious and more entertaining than Pickup.

• Aug 04, 2008

The plot is terrible, acting is awful, and action sequences laughable but great fun!

• Jun 04, 2008