I Am Number Four - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Am Number Four Reviews

April 29, 2018
Really great movie, need a part 2 though!
April 5, 2018
i watched the movie then went and read the books because it was so good. It is now my favorite book series and movie of all time. I have watched the movie over 30 times and used the movie and books as the theme of almost all my art, media arts and English projects for the passed three years because there is so much to do with the lorien legacies universe. I definitely recamed you watch the movie and if you like that then go and read the books for way more john/ Sarah and Sam/ Six action. also goes into a deeper relationship with john and henry.
March 30, 2018
I have seen this movie twice now and honestly enjoy it, it's nowhere near the greatest film on Earth, but it's really not so bad.
michael e.
½ March 29, 2018
I am not that sure on how to feel about this movie, its strange, and there are a lot of moments that make no sense whatsoever. But overall all i can say about this movie is that its okay.
½ March 25, 2018
A complete insult to the amazing book series. I pray they don't make another one to continue shitting on the books that I love so much
March 17, 2018
2/5. I Am Number Four is a very uneven movie. Timothy Olyphant, Kevin Durand, and the 3rd act are great. But most of the movie is boring, with mostly unlikeable characters, and terrible CGI.
March 15, 2018
Fantastically clean and cheesy. I liked the whole thing.
½ March 13, 2018
Wow....they took a slightly better than mediocre book and turned it into a slightly worse than really bad movie.
½ February 4, 2018
Great movie, loved it.
January 29, 2018
Very good movie. It is very interested. But we need sequal. Of this movie. Plz director plz plz plz box office we need next part. The power of six, The rise of nine, The fall of five, The revenge of seven all of this series. Please.
And all actor and actress good luck from me. For the next part of I am number four. Alex Pettyfer, Teresa Palmer, Dianna Agron. You guys r the best.
½ January 26, 2018
it is not very good and its nothing like the book there are so many differences even in the beginning parts
January 1, 2018
I really wish they would make another.
½ December 2, 2017
this is for sure a guilty pleasure movie for me. it is so bad in so many ways but i still love it. the best example is how high-school-y it is. cheesy high school drama and romances. so many parts made me laugh out loud unintentionally. and the acting was okay except for olyphant who beasted it. RAYLAN GIVENS. but i really love the idea, the premise, the powers. some great action and cool scenes. i really wish they continued with the franchise. this could have been amazing if done better. but i still see myself rewatching it (about 4 viewings)
November 30, 2017
So you think this is X Files with earth full of good & bad humanoid & other shape shifting alien creatures chasing each other to the death in the midst of us clueless humans. Well ....so what?
November 17, 2017
Did this movie even exist?
November 12, 2017
Your usual teen romcom - boy falls in love with girl, girl falls for boy, the boy turns out to be an intergalactic alien on the run
July 23, 2017
This was very good if you read the book. I guess it got bad reviews because half the people that watched it did not read the book!
July 19, 2017
So good!! Absolutely love this movie!!
½ July 8, 2017
Very slow start but ended with a bang. Great action scenes.
May 28, 2017
I think if JJ Abrams had won it would have been way better... I want to see the sequel just not a Bay sequel.