I, Robot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I, Robot Reviews

August 23, 2017
A clever film thats often misunderstood .
½ August 18, 2017
I, Robot is not a great movie but it's a very unique and interesting Sci Fi movie. Will Smith plays his role nicely as a cop and the CGI is pretty cool in this film. The pacing is good and it's not boring in any way. I really enjoyed it. VERY GOOD: 3.5/5 OR 7/10
August 2, 2017
Great performance by the man Will Smith, and an entertaing film with an futuristic style and design that were engaiging.
|7,1 out of 10|
July 8, 2017
If the source material is to be ignored, I, Robot makes for a thought-provoking, intriguing and entertaining sci-fi thriller.
July 7, 2017
guys I want to talk to you about I robot now I think this is one of will smiths most underrated movies i mean yes its very flashy and it zooms past dr lannings death veery quickly and we learn nothing about him but really those are my only problems i think this movie looks very sleek and I'm not saying this is good because its sleek in my opinion i actually mean this is good a lot of the characters excluding dr lanning is fleshed out and their motivations make sense like vikis and spooner ,etc and you actually feel for these charactersthe reason i say this is underrated is because it has a 58% score on this site which means its not as good as critics were hoping but i love this movie i mean it does have a couple flaws but it has a lot of emotion to it and that's what i really love so the plot of this movie is dr lanning is dead and dr spooner is investigating the murder of dr lanning but aot of people think its suicide so spooner thinks a robot is responsible and goes out on a quest to find out if the robots are responsible or not anway that's all I'm going to say about the plot i think this film is very underrated and I'm going to give this 4 out of 5 stars
May 4, 2017
Great movie one of will smiths bests
May 4, 2017
amazing performance from will smith and shia lebouf
½ April 15, 2017
It is not exactly an example of an acceptable thought-provoking futuristic feature film. The lack of seriousness of Alex Proyas to bring an innovative proposal makes the movie to fly from originality to the mainstream and from a good humor and objectivity to mediocrity and boredom. 51/100
March 20, 2017
Enjoyable enough action film, but Will Smith's cop with a chip on his shoulder gets tiresome after a while.
February 15, 2017
blah mediocre action movie
½ February 6, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ January 6, 2017
Will Smith playing Will Smith
December 27, 2016
I'm begging you. You can watch it, but please don't joke about it this Christmas.
½ November 29, 2016
I, Robot is sloppy at times, but it's nevertheless a fun ride.
November 7, 2016
A flashy popcorn actioner that is pretty stunning and politically tense in the future/robot sense, but also dizzying, shallow and cliched.
November 3, 2016
An overload of sci-fi for me. Certainly not the blockbuster that some have said it to be. The storyline was not always coherent and did not interest me. Just boring. (First and only viewing - 9/21/2016)
½ October 21, 2016
Not as bad as people think it is, while not the most original. It is visually impressive and just downright fun to watch because of the actors.
October 2, 2016
this is one of my all time favorite movies it has a lot of action in the movie so I know this review is short but I literally have 0 flaws in this movie so I'm going to give this movie an A+
September 25, 2016
I enjoyed it and thats all that matters. Some scenes were a little ridiculous.