I Spy Reviews

• May 17, 2019

I don't know what you guys are grading

I don't know what you guys are grading

• May 11, 2019

Funny and entertaining. Eddie Murphy got all the smooth talking smarts needed in the industry.

• Mar 04, 2019

Eddie Murphy has done some many funny comedies especially in the 80's and his stand up specials Delirious and Raw were hysterical. Owen Wilson also has done some very funny movies as well but I Spy was not so funny. There is hardly any chemistry between the two but the only part that I found funny was how Eddie Murphy played Bill Cosby's character considering Bill Cosby hated his dirty stand up but now we all know who the dirty comedian really was.

• Jan 17, 2019

I really enjoy the dynamic of Owen Wilson and Eddie Murphy, Owen has this sort of laid back comedy style while Eddie is more in-your-face. Together they create a perfect composition, like peanut butter and jelly. The movie is definitely funny, and Kelly Robinson is by far one of my favorite film characters of all time, but the overall plot is definitely WILD so I can't actually give this anything higher than a 3. This is one of those great guilty pleasure films for me that I'll watch on a rainy Sunday afternoon when I'm really bored.

• Nov 02, 2018

No idea why this got such bad ratings. They need to make a sequel to this great gem while Wilson and Murphy are still alive.

• Jun 30, 2018

Why would a defense grade, cloaking stealth aircraft spring a fuel leak from small arms fire?? NO HOVERGEL!!!! STOP THE DIRECTOR!!!

• Mar 26, 2017

Betty Thomas delivers a pure formatted product with very little surprises on the directing part. Eddy Murphy's does what he always does, screams and shout and appear full of himself. Owen Wilson is ok but has little material to play with. The film is based on the popular 60's TV show and you can see here and there little nods to it. Unfortunately this is a very forgettable film that could have been made for television. The situations are cliches, the humor a little below the belt and the overall projects feels lazy and unkempt. Definitely not my type of films.

• Feb 19, 2017

Not a good movie to watch

Not a good movie to watch

• Dec 25, 2016

By watching the series on which this movie is based, Eddie Murphy appears to put himself in Bill Cosby's place more than in Robert Culp's.

• Sep 11, 2016

Criminally underrated comedy that features a hilarious turn from Eddie Murphy.I love Kelly Robinson!