Ice Age: Continental Drift Reviews

• Aug 21, 2019

I personally love the movie, but the hate it gets is from the mammoth drama that isn't very entertaining. I love the Diego and Shira story, as it makes the movie memorable for me.

• Jul 24, 2019

Since when did Ice Age become too silly and humor-lacked?!

Since when did Ice Age become too silly and humor-lacked?!

• Jul 16, 2019

Memorable characters, funny, best Ice Age movie yet.

Memorable characters, funny, best Ice Age movie yet.

• Jan 26, 2019

Some funny slapstick, but way too many characters that you don't care about to keep track of.

• Oct 28, 2018

I don't care what anyone says. This is my second favorite of the Ice Age series.

• Oct 17, 2018

It's at this movie where the franchise got completely ridiculous.

It's at this movie where the franchise got completely ridiculous.

• Sep 16, 2018

No one cares. Scrat is the only good character

No one cares. Scrat is the only good character

• Jul 31, 2018

Fox's daring attempt to release a fourth film of the franchise engages a compelling story and tries to pass a different view of the childishness of his previous films. Even with mistakes, I expected it would be better than other attempts. Maybe innovating would be better for the producer.

• Jul 25, 2018

Another sequel that is a hilarious and charming adventure

Another sequel that is a hilarious and charming adventure

• Jul 15, 2018

Definitley not the best and rather drybut has nice animation,fast paced scenes and hilarious Scrat scenes but it's 500x better than it's sequel Ice Age:Shitision Course that's when things went REAL BAD Rating:57%