Ice Princess Reviews

• Aug 13, 2019

Kinda feels like the kids I tonya

Kinda feels like the kids I tonya

• Nov 11, 2017

Acting and writing made me vomit. Or maybe it was the 2 gallons of water I drank half way through the movie.

• Oct 26, 2017

There is a loophole in the plot. For example one part states that the coach taught her daughter to be strong and not just take it. However the coach's daughter put up with her mom and her ice skating dreams. I thought that part was a little unrealistic. Overall the movie I thought was pretty good.

• Sep 21, 2016

Ice Princess: This sweet Disney teen drama, about a brainiac torn between following her mom's dreams for a Harvard education and her own secret desire to become a competitive ice skater, is heavy on the schmaltz and features a ridiculously simplistic plot, but there are worse ways to kill an hour and a half, and Michelle Trachtenberg does a fine job of breathing life into what could easily have been a two dimensional, cardboard character that young girls and aspiring figure skaters will love. B-

• Dec 23, 2015

It's harmless and fun!

It's harmless and fun!

• Jul 29, 2015

There is a lot of girl power in this movie / its great.

There is a lot of girl power in this movie / its great.

• Mar 26, 2015

This movie sucks ASS! If I had a choice between chopping my left nut off or watch this movie again, I'd chop my nut off.

• Feb 15, 2015

Is not the great movie but it's pure entertaining for kids.

Is not the great movie but it's pure entertaining for kids.

• Dec 14, 2014

12/13/2014: Not a bad little movie.

12/13/2014: Not a bad little movie.

• Aug 29, 2014