iMurders Reviews

• Jul 13, 2016

Frank Grillo gives off a great performance in what could've been a five star rated slasher film had there been more kills in the chatroom but it's still very entertaining.

• Feb 15, 2015

I bought this movie for one of the actors in it, not knowing much about the movie when buying it, which was terrible. This movie was predictable. I'm sad to say how much I disliked this film

• Feb 02, 2013

A decently entertaining slasher film, iMurders needed a bit more emphasis on the murder and gore and less on the forgettable, badly-acted characters to make a genuinely good horror film. Still, something about it made it enjoyable for fans of such films, and I didn't see the ending coming....

• Jul 31, 2012

Boring, stupid, and predictable. A serial killer movie with a great cast giving bad performances.

• Jun 02, 2012

It's important to point out that this movie is entirely horrible. But it's one of those films that's so bad, you just have to keep watching it because of its accidental entertainment value. It's incredibly predictable and terribly produced, but it's got some truly hilarious moments... for all the wrong reasons. I enjoyed this, I'm just not really sure why.

• Dec 06, 2011

weak, although good plot, bad acting

weak, although good plot, bad acting

• Jul 28, 2011

According to this chat room based, whodunit, thriller/horror, Facespace is the new, em, Facebook, MySpace, Faceparty, whatever. (Does anyone even remember Faceparty? Well it's still out there, I just checked.) So great, yet another social network to join and embarrass myself in public on... Sadly, joining also appears to mean your likelihood of being murdered in a rather gristly way increases several fold too. (However great its other features might be, an automatically installed die horribly app isn't really that appealing to be perfectly honest.) Anyway, this film hurt, my, head. You really need to take notes as you go along to understand what's going on, but as it's not that great it's probably not worth it. I didn't really take to the characters in it and as a guilty pleasure started to look forward to the next one meeting his/her demise. I thought the picture quality on the DVD sucked a bit too. By the way, Facespace looks rubbish; it looks like Facebook would look if I designed it. 1 cat and no decapitations. (Actually I can't remember the cat, whose name is Max, but he was credited at the end as "Clarence The Cat".) Top badass moment: Any scene with Agent Otis Washington (Tony Todd) in. Seeing him standing 17" taller than his FBI partner Agent Lori Romano (Brooke Lewis) made me wish I had a mate like him when I was at school; and a girlfriend like her too actually. Being a 'man mountain' is badass. 6 out of 10.

• Jun 28, 2011

There's nothing to be ashamed of in being a blatant "Scream" rip off. Other movies have pilfered aspects of the "Scream" premise quite successfully. What's so terrible about this movie is it's total lack of believability. The movie seems to be set in modern times, and yet they have a landlady who looks to be 35, tops, who apparently doesn't know what the internet is. She barely seems to know what a computer is. Not to mention the fact that the directing is completely incompetent. I actually hit the stop button early on this one. I didn't even do that for the godawful "My Soul To Take".

• May 17, 2011

Run of the mill, obvious who dunnit, but some entertaining scenes on the way.

Run of the mill, obvious who dunnit, but some entertaining scenes on the way.

• May 16, 2011

The way things have been going, I'm turning into one of those critics who watches movies I know will suck so I can let off some steam. When I read the description of this movie, I knew I would either really enjoy it or find it a total waste. Unfortunately, the latter prevailed. Basically, it's about a bunch of people connected by "facepage" who are systematically hunted down and killed. It's sloppy, boring and none of the tangled mess of subplots provides any sort of interest.