In the Army Now Reviews

• Dec 14, 2019

Miraculously not as obnoxious as Bio-Dome, but very close to being as unfunny. Nothing remarkable or remotely hilarious happens throughout the entire movie. The action, characters and plot are bland and boring. I smirked and chuckled once respectively. Pauly Shore is still one of the worst "comedians" around. This won't kill you, but you'll forget about it very quickly after watching. It's at the rock-bottom of the Army comedy sub genre.

• Oct 28, 2019

I think this is a very cheesy movie, but I like it and I would watch it again. 47%

• Jul 08, 2019

A disappointing end to a decent start.  All around, it's bad

A disappointing end to a decent start.  All around, it's bad

• Mar 27, 2019

Was better than Cpt. Marvel and Ghostbusters 2016 combined.

Was better than Cpt. Marvel and Ghostbusters 2016 combined.

• Dec 30, 2018

It works as a dumb comedy, but not as an actual film.

It works as a dumb comedy, but not as an actual film.

• Dec 26, 2018

my go to blockbuster pick as a kid.

my go to blockbuster pick as a kid.

• Dec 09, 2018

• Mar 08, 2018

I dont know why its rated so bad here. Its funny

I dont know why its rated so bad here. Its funny

• Aug 12, 2016

Army people get this movie.

Army people get this movie.