Inner Sanctum 2 Reviews

• Oct 27, 2012

Directly follows the original with Baxter's brother searching for a key to a safety deposit box holding a secret stash of money. Margaux Hemingway turns in another bad performance. I could have done without the living dead dreams.

• May 10, 2012

Picks up after the shattering climax of Fred Olen Ray's original. Now Baxter's brother, Baxter's co-worker, the new nurse and groundskeeper all scheme for a slice of Mrs Reed's fortune. Anyone out there that wants to help this poor woman?

• May 26, 2011

• May 27, 2010

Oiy! Although far more interesting and better acted it's still cheese.

Oiy! Although far more interesting and better acted it's still cheese.