Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter Reviews

• Dec 06, 2020

I would've given this move zero stars if it wasn't for Mary Magnum and her right red pleather jumpsuit. Every scene with her in it made it bearable to watch. No matter how many cones I smoked this movie was terrible but oh god Mary made it worth it.

• Jul 01, 2020

The best B-movie ever made about Jesus

The best B-movie ever made about Jesus

• Jun 11, 2020

Worst movie I've ever seen, felt like a fever dream. No idea what was happening most of the time. God was a bowl of cherries. Jesus was on a skateboard. Cannon bi character :) a lot of lesbians :) many were killed tho :(

• Apr 04, 2020

What you don't get from church, you get from this movie.

What you don't get from church, you get from this movie.

• Apr 20, 2019

Not a great movie but funny as heck I go to church its Easter and just saw this its worth watching

• Jan 04, 2019

This movie is way worse than its $100,000 budget might suggest. It feels like a feature-length English Language project that got voiced-over because the camcorder microphone was recording too much wind. Every single sound in this movie was added in post. The premise is absolutely absurd. If you like questioning your sanity for 84 minutes, this movie is for you. A true must-see in the realm of indie movies.

• Oct 23, 2018

interesting premise, but poor film-making makes this film nearly unwatchable.

interesting premise, but poor film-making makes this film nearly unwatchable.

• Sep 22, 2017

Even though this was made in 2001 it had a very throwback 70's grindhouse feel to it which was promising at first, but then it became your typical super low budget cheesy horror. It's a bit confusing, it starts off with the bearded version Jesus everyone knows and then turns into one that looks like a 90's alt rock drummer which looked like a completely different actor.. huh. For some reason there's a Mexican luchador thrown into the mix and it's entirely made in Canada. Go figure. Good thing there's only one more of these super cheesy cornball movies to go. Cheese factor: 9/10 Pain factor: 8/10 Best moment: The cool retro soundtrack in this was actually pretty awesome, not gonna lie.

• Apr 16, 2017

So awesomely BAD!!!!!! It's a giggle fest.

So awesomely BAD!!!!!! It's a giggle fest.

• Dec 03, 2015

If you like that kind of campy humor and are able not to take religions too seriously, this B-movie might be worth watching. With hilarious action scenes, funny puns, cheesy one-liners, I would reccomend this one for a nice and funny evening with friends and a few cold beers.