Jesus' Son Reviews

• May 23, 2020

The chronicles of a junkie in love trying his best to get by life and keep his girlfriend 2.9

• Dec 27, 2019

Jake black is fucking funny good movie

Jake black is fucking funny good movie

• May 17, 2015

Somehow this quirky and magical little film has been forgotten. A great movie.

Somehow this quirky and magical little film has been forgotten. A great movie.

• Mar 11, 2015

What a trip inside of a trip wrapped in a riddle and filled with bunnies ;) SAW IT.

• Nov 12, 2014

• Oct 22, 2014

Very surprised I'd never seen this before. If I'd even heard of it, I didn't remember. Super impressive cast featuring Billy Crudup, Samantha Morton, Michael Shannon, Denis Leary, Jack Black, Dennis Hopper, and Holly Hunter. RIYL: Arizona Dream, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Chappaqua.

• Jun 19, 2013

This movie an 81%? Why? In fact that is my question as to why this movie was even made. The subject of a loser drifting through his life without much rhyme or reason and having not much real difference in his reason for living or focus when he gives up drugs as before doesn't make much sense to me. And why should we care? He doesn't . A poor excuse for a movie.

• Feb 01, 2013

I've read Jesus' Son and usually I really enjoy seeing adaptations but this movie didn't really do it for me. It's just one of those books that I would rather leave in my imagination.

• Jan 28, 2013

A terrific--if extremely outlandish--story, backed up with an impeccably loveable performance from Billy Crudup, Jesus' Son is nothing short of an indie classic.

• Jan 22, 2013

Oh, FH... Funny but depressing... and uplifting film.

Oh, FH... Funny but depressing... and uplifting film.