Jodhaa Akbar Reviews

• Jan 27, 2020

This is what I want more in Bollywood. Yes, the average filmgoer will think this is boring but Jodhaa Akbar is a Film made for the Critics. I really wish more Indian flick could have the same quality as this. My Score (A

• Oct 10, 2019

One of the best Historical films of all time!!!! Hrithik's portrayal of Akbar is fantastic

• Dec 16, 2018

"Jodhaa Akbar" is a historical drama that works because of the strong chemistry and acting from the two leads. While this movie is overlong and at times tends to drag, I still thought it was watchable. The movie does a good job transporting you back into this era and the sets and costumes are effectively convincing. I don't particularly enjoy historical movies set in India but I think this is one of the better ones I've seen so far. It may just be that this particular genre doesn't interest me that much, but the slow pacing and extremely long length of the movie make it an experience I would only want to have once at most.

• Feb 11, 2018

It's one of the best works of Ashutosh Gowariker, certainly, a lot of effort and manpower went to the creation of this fine masterpiece. The finest of details are mentioned meticulously and provided justice to the historical classic.

• Dec 06, 2017

• Apr 19, 2016

The Best Movie Ever. Heart Touching

The Best Movie Ever. Heart Touching

• Jul 29, 2015

5 star not enough for this movie.Amazing Direction, Awesome Screen Play and Excellent Cinematography and Music By ARR. and best Costume selection and gold ornaments . Nice Story line and Overall Its a Superb Movie

• Jul 14, 2014

I was re-watching this for like the fifth time when dad commented saying, "This is India in it's old days of glory". A classic capturing a beautiful India for non-hindi eyes to perceive in appreciation. One critic said he felt privileged for being born in an a time when such movie was made, I say amen for I felt privileged too.

• Aug 14, 2013

Good movie. 3 and half hours. But totally worth it.

Good movie. 3 and half hours. But totally worth it.