Joggers' Park Reviews

• Feb 14, 2010

very one of a kind muvee... i love wat victor banerjee says in the film bout falling in love- "as you call it yourself it is a falling in love and falling in itself is a negative concept and when yu fall..yu can either fracture or break your heart.."

• Dec 24, 2009

Two character show and both did a pretty good job. Simple and predictable story, but still interesting throughout. I thought there could have been more at the end, but it still got the point across.

• Dec 04, 2008

it sux.. but gazal and the songs r good..

it sux.. but gazal and the songs r good..

• Aug 21, 2007

one of the most stale hindi movies i've ever seen, this is an attempt to make art-movie-type direction more attractive by amping up the sex appeal. in short, it's somewhere in that failure gap between 'raincoat' and 'salaam namaste'. victor's character was so lame i wanted to push him over and watch his heart flutter to a stop. no acting, a plot that's so blase it looks like something that's been covered a million times, absolutely no plot twist, dull music, and the absolute insult to the name of art-movies made me slap myself for sitting through this.

• Jul 16, 2007

the star for the girl..

the star for the girl..

• Jul 07, 2007

what more can I say :P

what more can I say :P

• Jun 26, 2007

This romantic comedy was gud for a rainy night. Compared to other bollywood movies i must say thi smovie was a first to "jog" upon forbidden territory: Old married man faling in love with young single girl (the tamil attempt was already made more than 10 yrs ago with "Mudhal Mariyaadhai"). This concept has indeed become a cliched one nowadays with movies like Cheeni Kum and Nishabd (both movies starring Amitabh Bachan surprisingly) but i guess when Jogger's Park came out in 2003, the concept was relatively new and might i add unorthodox by Indian standards. Overall not a bad effort. Jogger's Park: Strictly no masala