Reviews

• Jun 26, 2011

Why isn't this one available on DVD?? :S

Why isn't this one available on DVD?? :S

• Mar 29, 2008

I have a real soft spot for this movie, which I saw years ago at our local arthouse cinema (long before The X-Files made Duchovny into the thinking woman's bit of crumpet). For a little low-budget pic, it's still pretty good. Daphna Kastner creates an enjoyably spirited and sympathetic heroine (she wrote the screenplay too), and Duchovny does exactly what he needs to (namely, be sexily droll while wearing a t-shirt and jeans). Good, slightly naughty fun with a feminist tilt--if you can track it down (it's not available as a mass-market DVD).