Just Mercy Reviews

• 1d ago

This film is yet another testament of all the most horrible injustice committed against humans, innocent victims of bias, racism and corruption, in the society as well as the legal system - and for nothing less, it should be a statement to them and to the ban of death penalty.

• 2d ago

For all the urgency and import of its message, the predictable and generic storytelling undermines the filmmakers' message about the moral necessity of recognizing the dignity of individual human lives crushed by a soulless penal system that sees the mass of Black men as interchangeable numbers.

• Feb 17, 2021

only movie to make me cry. really good movie

only movie to make me cry. really good movie

• Feb 12, 2021

Riveting story incredible acting should garner more attention.

Riveting story incredible acting should garner more attention.

• Bill
    Feb 09, 2021

Your review will help others decide whether to watch.

Your review will help others decide whether to watch.

• Speedy
    Feb 06, 2021

Realistic , informative gave me an insight into the hardships black people endure .

• Feb 05, 2021

An absorbing true story done well. It made me really feel from a human standpoint how blatant, cruel, and ingrained racism is in our country.

• Feb 03, 2021

Loved the movie. Was extremely heartfelt and is such a sad commentary in our country as there are thousands and thousands of non-guilty Black men wasting away in prison.

• Jan 31, 2021

pretty accurate and gut wrenching depiction of the horrors of our justice system

• Jan 17, 2021