Just Mercy Reviews

• Cindy
    2h ago

Serious drama about the real life struggles of Black Americans in Montgomery Alabama during the late 1980s even after the Civil Rights Movement from the 1960s. I am Grateful there are attorneys dedicated to protecting the innocent that are incarcerated due to the color of their skin.

• 2h ago

solid movie but too slow

solid movie but too slow

• Fandango Customer C
    2h ago

Very touching and emotional sorry that was well acted.

Very touching and emotional sorry that was well acted.

• Syr Munoz
    2h ago

This movie reminded me of how amazing Jamie Fox is an actor!

This movie reminded me of how amazing Jamie Fox is an actor!

• Michele
    2h ago

Very moving and nuanced view of racism and abuses of the criminal justice system

• Terry
    2h ago

Very well made movie about a subject thats hard to watch. It raised questions about our justice system & its relationships with the poor & people of color.

• Dexter K
    2h ago

The movie was outstanding! This is one of those rare movies where there is no sex, no killing other than the one execution, and it actually keeps your attention. The acting was spot on. Michael Jordan and Jamie Foxx should get an Oscar!

• Jennifer
    2h ago

Great acting! Very good look at our imperfect justice system.

Great acting! Very good look at our imperfect justice system.

• 2h ago

Moving with current political climate in full display. Injustice continues to be attacked at people who are disliked. It seems those who hurt others want to be right regardless of the facts.

• Catharine S
    3h ago

Great movie. It was funny, sad, thought-provoking. The actors were superb. Jamie Fox, Michael B. Jordan, Brie Larson, Tim Blake Nelson, and others. I found myself laughing in parts and crying in others. It makes you think about the hard times black people lived through in the 80's in Alabama. This is a must see movie!!!!