Kazaam Reviews

• Jul 18, 2019

Siskel put it best: "It's marketing, not moviemaking"—and without any hint of cinematic magic, you'll wish you could get those 90 wasted minutes back.

• Jul 02, 2019

I absolutely loved this movie when I was a kid... Watched this so many times... Just watched it again recently for the first time in probably 27 years, and I have to say it's not quite what I remembered... A lot more plot holes and Ridiculousness... But the Nostalgia still got to me

• Nov 13, 2018

Decent premise can't save this painfully unoriginal and cliche filled mess, as this film is the definition of Lazy.

• Oct 30, 2018

It was pretty awful. It might have been a little better without the rapping.

It was pretty awful. It might have been a little better without the rapping.

• Aug 12, 2018

this is going to be a quick review, Kazaam isn't a family comedy, it's a horror movie, if you don't believe me well as they said in Scary Movie, "you haven't seen Shaquille O'Neal act"

• Aug 07, 2018

Many critics like to point out all the flaws in a movie instead of just enjoying the movie. Was it as big as space jam? No. Can shaq act better than michael Jordan? Absolutely. Shazam was a decent movie that was never intended to be an oscar winning film. Just a feel good film to sit back and enjoy.

• Aug 04, 2018

Shaqueille O'Neal, I can't believe you got put in this stupid excuse of a movie. You deserve much better than that. Slapping an athlete into movie is one thing, but having a lazy crew won't cut it either.

• May 20, 2018

Best movie evah made

Best movie evah made

• Dec 03, 2017

Was there a director on board?

Was there a director on board?

• Nov 07, 2017

So bad...it’s actually good.

So bad...it’s actually good.