A Killer Upstairs Reviews

• Sep 24, 2017

I remember watching this movie when I was about 9 or 10 years old. I was looking around on On Demand, and found this one movie that looked pretty interesting. I'm not a sucker for lifetime movies, but this one was rather good for some entertainment when there's nothing going on.

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Oct 09, 2014

A little cheesy and overly-dramatic.

A little cheesy and overly-dramatic.

• Jul 08, 2012

Tracy Nelson was good as a Mom desperate to save her son from being framed for murder....the kid that played her son was annoying.

• Apr 15, 2012

Not one of my favorite lifetime movies.

Not one of my favorite lifetime movies.

• Apr 05, 2011

Decent enough....Lifetime movie... Gotta love 'em! But I don't understand how Christopher Jacot played a 17yr old kid...def. does not it the part!

• Mar 16, 2010

it was amazing and I love its idea so much

it was amazing and I love its idea so much

• Sep 17, 2008

Just another movie where you know what's going to happen...

Just another movie where you know what's going to happen...

• May 15, 2008

This was good for a cheap fillm. There were lots of twists til they found the killer.

• Jan 03, 2008