King Kong Reviews

• 1d ago

Powerful Performances, Great Special Effects, Great Action, Great Story and Outstanding Direction by Peter Jackson. King Kong is not only the Best King Kong Movie But One of The best Films Ever made. It's an Absolute most See. Incredible and beautiful pice of art. My Rating:⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• 2d ago

Only a 50% audience score? Geez! this movie is fantastic. Yes, it is long, but there are many 3-hour movies that are amazing (oh hi endgame, sup lord of the rings, how you doing godfather). It's beautiful, exciting, emotionally resonant, has great performances, awesome music and really clever humor. Peter jackson did good

• Sep 09, 2019

Peter Jackson accomplishes his life-long passion of remaking his favorite film. Most of this film is completely amazing as the love just pours thought the project. Weta's effects look better in this film than they ever have (aside from a few scenes). The only thing about this movie that is daunting for some people is the length, bcuz at times it drags. I am okay with that as much of the film is extremely comfortably filmed. (something that has become a trademark of Jackson's films)

• Sep 01, 2019

Uno de los clasicos mas valorados por Hollywood, en una reencarnacion muy llamativa y mas extensa en todo sentido. Un gran remake para volver a revivir el pasado

• Sep 01, 2019

Jackson's main cinematic artifice is put to characters in peril in high places, which he does here to tiresome excess. Working with big franchises only serves to highlight his woeful inadequacies as a director, who once again smothers the sum of his poor decisions in studio lighting or dead de-saturated hues. This overwrought monstrosity makes you yearn for the charm and black-and-white of the original.

• Aug 20, 2019

I love Peter Jackson's films and I honestly can't say how many times I've watched this. It's got a brilliant cast, it's full of exciting, action-packed scenes, the effects for Kong are great and even though it may be cheesy at times, I think it just makes it all the more enjoyable. It may be a long wait until we get to the island, but to be perfectly honest, I was more than happy to wait.

• Aug 18, 2019

The acting is good but this movie is absurdly long. I disliked the entire first hour and the last 10 minutes but at the very end someone i watched it with cried so thats something... i guess. King Kong fighting anything is entertaining. The CGI is really fake and seems to float on the top layer. Overall i would recomend just skip the first hour.

• Aug 05, 2019

It's a fun descendant of the 1933 classic.

It's a fun descendant of the 1933 classic.

• Jul 28, 2019

I could personally cut 45 minutes from this ridiculous movie and make it 10 times better. The giant insect, or whatever, beast battle and the ice "skating" scenes were just unnecessary. Peter Jackson really needs a good editor. Even while cutting those scenes would make the movie watchable, King being such a wuss in the end was an affront to the original.

• Jul 14, 2019

I thought it was a great remake of the original. King Kong looked and acted more like a gorilla then skull island (he looked like bigfoot) and I think he was the perfect size (in skull island he was too huge to do anything) Skull Island wasn't bad, but I think this was better. ^-^