King's Ransom Reviews

• Mar 15, 2019

An okay comedy film that has some funny moments but can also be forgettable after you watch you it. The late Charlie Murphy was easily the best character in the movie and made me laugh the most of all the actors including Anthony Anderson, Jay Mohr, and Regina Hall. If you're a Charlie Murphy fan and want to watch something to remember him by I would recommend watching this along side Norbit and every episode of Chappelle's Show.

• Aug 10, 2015

Maybe the worst movie of the year.How did this ever get green lighted?

Maybe the worst movie of the year.How did this ever get green lighted?

• Aug 11, 2014

This movie never made a lot noise but was good...would of been a B movie if the cast didn't pull it off!!

• Feb 27, 2014

Anthony Anderson is a wealthy businessman and wants to divorce his wife, but she will get a large settlement as a result, so he intends to set up so he gets kidnapped and demand a ransom in order to keep his money safe. However, he's not the only one who plans to kidnap him for money. The plan fails and he ends up getting kidnapped by a guy who just needs some money instead of the brother of his mistress who kidnaps someone else instead. This had a lot of things going for it, but it isn't as funny as it should be. This could have been great given the cast, but instead it was mostly boring with some exceptions which were really good and funny. Too bad they couldn't fill more of the movie with that caliber of entertainment.

• Jan 15, 2014

This movie had me laughing so hard!! I go into comedies looking for laughs not a story but everyone now a days think they are hard ass critics judging movies like they can do any better!

• Apr 11, 2013

anthony anderson is the shit

A hilarious movie!!! I laughed til i dropped!! :D

A hilarious movie!!! I laughed til i dropped!! :D

• Mar 19, 2013

Good, mind numbing comedy.

Good, mind numbing comedy.