Kiss the Sky Reviews

• Jan 23, 2019

A philosophically enthralling film with the extra added benefit of a travelogue. The burning poetry of Leonard Cohen set to song introduces each psychological stepping stone the protagonists must ascend to experience psycho-sexual nirvana. Terrance Stamp is godly as the wandering Bodhisattva.

• Feb 26, 2015

The boss from Office Space and the boss from CSI have a mid-life crisis and go to Manila. Interesting story, but quite slow. The Limey as a monk?

• Jun 04, 2011

What (1) women and (2) men want.

What (1) women and (2) men want.

• Feb 11, 2011

Hmmm...Very interesting

Hmmm...Very interesting

• Apr 14, 2010

a thoughtful steamy movie about a young girl who got involved with 2 burn-out professionals who have mid-life crisis in asia. starring William Petersen, Gary Cole, Sheryl Lee

• Aug 19, 2009

Fair drama romance, rather bland and unexciting, but still generally watchable. The cast is okay, nothing great. It just seemed kind of pointless. Nothing very enthralling about this one.

• Nov 22, 2008

I love this movie. I have seen it a few times and still find it intriguing. It is such an accurate portrayal of the prisons of the mind we create. Having gone through a lot of the material in my own life, this movie is able to trigger all of the familiar feelings. No good guys, no bad guys, just people trying to find their own answers.

• Aug 22, 2008

This movie gets major points for being original and yet plausible and insightful, without getting insufferably self-serious--assuming that much of the dialogue is a realistic portrayal of sometimes awkward, corny, narcissistic self-seriousness. But don't get me wrong--the characters are quite likable in their own ways.

• Jul 27, 2008

[url="http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/kiss_the_sky/"][img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/88/156488.jpg[/img][/url] The plot sounded wonderfully decadent, but the film flat-out sucked. Terrible acting and bad dialogue. Unbelievable. Don't waste your time.

• Jun 07, 2008

This movie is a good movie about 2 guys that just need to get away! and I like that! but I think the makers put too many sexual scenes in this film.