Knight Club Reviews

• May 08, 2015

This movie is awesome!

This movie is awesome!

• Jan 17, 2012

This movie's not the most devastating in acting skills, but it bring's it's own PUNCH to the table.

• Feb 28, 2011

This could've been a smash big-budget drama.

This could've been a smash big-budget drama.

• Sep 20, 2007

Lochlyn Munro = God of "C" action films. Thats right- I said "C", not "B". Look at Me motherfucker, look at me!!!!!!!!! uuuuuuaahhhhh!

• Sep 18, 2007

This film has it all. Violence, women, cocaine, lead-filled gloves, wannabe actors and birthday cards to mom. The dynamic dialog between Lochlyn Munro and Lou Diamond Phillips is so overwhelmingly brilliant and awkward that I cry every time I watch this film. Eight words sum up its brilliance. Look at me motherfucker, fucking look at me.