Lady Dragon 2 (Angel of Fury) Reviews

• Oct 10, 2013

Rothrock takes vengeance at group of criminals who seek stolen diamonds stashed in husband's luggage. Curiously the soccer star refuses to give up the jewels when faced with (literally) crippling torture, the rape of his wife and eventually his death--bad moves all. No plot connection to LADY DRAGON. A relative miss overall for Rothrock.

• Feb 15, 2012

A piece of cinema art! A high octane thriller with mindblowing special effects and a star studded cast! This film will leave you breathless!

• Apr 10, 2009

When I saw this come on after hours on Telemundo, I recorded it to watch later. My plan was to fast forward to the fight scenes, since I don't speak Spanish. It's a Cynthia Rothrock movie, so it's bound to have great action, right? Uh, no. She does a lot of kicking, but this was nowhere near as much fun as Jackie Chan's cheeziest efforts. It's hard to judge the plot, but I'm afraid it wouldn't make sense in English either. The one bright performance was the impossibly evil Billy Drago -- I wish I could have heard his snivelly voice and not the Spanish dubster.

• Jun 02, 2007

I think this is better then the first one!

I think this is better then the first one!

• Dean M Super Reviewer
    Apr 01, 2007

The stakes are higher, but it's still pretty much the same old thing like the original. This time kickboxing champ Cynthia Rothrock sets out to recover $25 million in diamonds from villain Billy Drago.