Lady in White Reviews

• Oct 24, 2020

Not as chilling the eponymously categorized apparition would usually manifests besides the spooky lowbrow effects and a small shock turned into misidentification, this standardized mystery flick with a supernatural angle is engaging with a heart but questionable and insignificantly unmemorable. (B)

• Sep 27, 2020

I been watching this movie every year during Halloween, just one of my favorites, never ever get tired of it, and still makes me jump at certain scenes, mine you it is a long time ago, and the special effects might not be the best in some in some parts. but he the story is terrifying, my children grown now still enjoy it too. ( didn't make they watch it too young, lol ) It was too bad it didn't get more credit as a Halloween movie. Good ghost story.

• Nov 08, 2019

Perfect Halloween movie for families wanting something truly suspenseful without the slasher genre' blood and gore. Suitable for 12 and up. But this is not one of those "cute" family shows. Scary in spots, adult situations and some whodunnit mixed in. Good storytelling.

• Oct 16, 2019

One of my favourite films of all time! It's a timeless classic ghost story, that mixes spooky and sad together.

• Sep 13, 2019

One of the most underrated fantasy horror films of the ‘80s. A true gem, a classic.

• Feb 06, 2017

Weak little ghost tale, for me at least. Maybe if I'd seen this as a kid, it would've had more of an effect... It's not poorly made or anything, just didn't connect with me.

• Dec 27, 2016

I haven't seen this since I was a kid, but I loved it then despite being scared.

• Nov 30, 2016

Es innecesariamente larga, no profundiza en las razones de los asesinatos a los niños, ni cuando dejó el anillo y el final malo, si quería matar al niño para que lo salvó del fuego en primer lugar.

• Nov 30, 2016

My group of friends and family have watched this movie as many times as we could. It is iconic to us. Thank you.

• Nov 23, 2016

Love this movie. Classic ghost story told with love and care through an Americana filter...