Latter Days Reviews

• Nov 26, 2018

Who cares about cliches? It's good. Watch it. Why? Because truth is stranger than... yadda yadda yadda.

• Jan 24, 2016

Excellent movie. I don't agree with the bad reviews here.

Excellent movie. I don't agree with the bad reviews here.

• Sep 08, 2015

cockeyed recruitment

cockeyed recruitment

• Nov 27, 2014

The good parts are scattered throughout this movie, but they are lost in the mess of the narative and the long scenes. It had a story to tell, not very convincing, but it was fun. Steve Sandvoss owned his scenes as the Elder.

• Aug 23, 2014

Beautiful story. The script may be weak, but I still cry everytime ;)

Beautiful story. The script may be weak, but I still cry everytime ;)

• Aug 22, 2014

After watch this amazing movie I cried ð??­ It is one of my top 5 favorite gay movies of all time...

• May 16, 2014

A heartfelt and endearing movie :)

A heartfelt and endearing movie :)

• Apr 06, 2014

Estoy bebiendome las lagrimas...

Estoy bebiendome las lagrimas...

• Mar 14, 2014

The critics have no heart, this is possibly my favourite of it's genre that I've seen!

• Feb 20, 2014

Latter Days was a fairly mediocre affair in all honesty; playing up to stereotypes way too much... That aside some moments of the film were interesting but the campy drama severely out weighed what could have been a more mellow and engaging experience! Overall, you're not really missing much if you haven't seen this one!