Laura's Star Reviews

• Feb 26, 2011

such a cute film - yes I cried - loved the Moon and Sun sequence towards the end :)

• Barry L Super Reviewer
    Aug 06, 2009

Im sorry im sorry I know but I have kids...what can I say!!!!!!! this is lovely...if you are a big kid you'll (love) like it too......

• May 28, 2008

Flatly sketched animation, two-dimensional characters and monotonous storytelling means Laura's Star isn't just lackluster, but sucks almost as powerfully as the vacuum of infinite space.

• Dec 04, 2007

The music in this film is outstanding, thanks to the brilliant Hans Zimmer!This is such a charming story, originally a book from Germany, I think. I really like the soft anime feel, overall a very gentle film for kids.

• Nov 02, 2007

makes me fell better when im ill

makes me fell better when im ill

• Jul 01, 2007

Kids will like it if they have any kind of a liking for "nice" Movies

Kids will like it if they have any kind of a liking for "nice" Movies

• Jun 20, 2007

This is lovely. It's touching without being saccharine, and feels very European, a nice change from the never-ending Disney/Dreamworks/Pixar deluge. Reduces everyone in my household to tears.

• Mar 18, 2007

I wish a little better animation would have been portrayed here. It is a heart warming and tender story of a little girl who mends a star and they journey through many times together. A whimsical, fairy tale type film, but well done for what little was used.