Leap! Reviews

• Jun 20, 2020

It may be a bit on the formulaic side and fairly predictable as a result, but nevertheless Ballerina (or Leap) has a warmth to it and the characters are endearing enough to make it worth watching at least once. The animation, while not outstanding, is perfectly competent and the dance sequences especially are well put together and entertaining.

• Jun 01, 2020

it was so cool i really liked it and i won't get even if i watch it hundred time and you learn some useful stuff: 1 if you follow your dream and work for it you will reach your goal 2 failure is a part of life and if you don't loose your hope you will pass it

• May 12, 2020

Love this move <3 I hope to see a sequel or some movie like that again. This 2017 animation is really lovely and I liked story too.

• Apr 27, 2020

Mostly boring but animation is flawless

Mostly boring but animation is flawless

• Mar 29, 2020

The best movie I have ever seen!

The best movie I have ever seen!

• Mar 06, 2020

The critics opinion of this film seems to be quite poor, however, the average adult movie critic is not the intended audience. I have asked my 7 and 3 year old daughters for their reviews, and they are decidedly more favourable. They adore ballet dancing and have taken the movie's message of hard work and dedication to heart. The joy on my 3 year old daughter's face when she finds "ballerina steps" to grand jète down is incomparable. For the target audience that reside in our household, 'Ballerina' is under-rated, and their choice over Frozen and Tangled et al for the slapstick silliness, music, scenery and beautiful dance sequences.

• Feb 03, 2020

Great for kids, good soundtrack, happy ending.

Great for kids, good soundtrack, happy ending.

• Dec 11, 2019

One of the worst animated films I have ever seen. The story was fairly lackluster, the characters were static and boring, the animation was over the top and all over the place and never synced up with the dialogue, just a total mess all around. Although this is considered a children's movie, I can find countless more entertaining animated films to show to children.

• Dec 03, 2019

Not good. The plot could have been good, but the characters were bad, and somehow it felt like they were overacting their parts, trying too hard. Which doesn't make sense, cause they were drawn that way.

• Oct 31, 2019

I loved the first English dub of this movie, but since they recast and changed the script it's awful!