The Legend of Speed (Lit feng chin che 2 gik chuk chuen suet) Reviews

• Nov 15, 2014

An example of post-1997 HK Cinema's lost & confused status, further with weak writing.

• Jan 08, 2013

• Jun 04, 2012

In streets of Hong Kong, drag racing in Sha Tin seems to be just and ordinary thing for the drag racers. Andrew Lau from the co-director of Initial D and Infernal Affairs brings you car racing with more human feelings in the story. I actually enjoyed more of the father and son relationship than the car races. However the drag races are still good with good sound effects and film editing. Storywise this is just another car racing film when two professional drivers just wanted to prove who is the King of all racers.

• May 31, 2011

Got back into watching HK-based foreign films. I think Fast & Furious series ripped off this HK-based movie. The imported Subaru WRX is the theme of most of the rides. The plot needs work and is sort of convoluted. Ekin from the Y&D series along with Cecilia Cheung & Kelly Lin makes up the cast here.

• Sep 08, 2009

watched it without subtitles. but I understood it. I liked it more then fast and furious. better story

• Jan 05, 2009

yo se que no tiene tantos efectos especiales como los de rapido y furioso, pero esta es la original, así que no me importa y me encanta esta pelicula!!!

• Sep 21, 2008

A not-bad ripoff of Initial D, very enjoyable, especially the scooter race through the streets of Pattaya - great little movie!

• Aug 06, 2008

Entertaining car movie that's better than some fast and the furious flicks

Entertaining car movie that's better than some fast and the furious flicks

• Jul 23, 2008

Pretty OK street racing movie in style of Initial D (Andrew Lau directed that one as well). A bit limited due to being old so less fancy effects but still some very good racing scenes. Cecilia Cheung is a babe ;)

• Mar 02, 2008