Lesser Prophets (The Last Bet) Reviews

• Nov 25, 2014

What a waste of talent. Glenn's character, as the cop, comes off more moronic than Turturro's, who is mentally challenged. You have a bunch of bookies, led by George DiCenzo, sitting around yelling and cursing the entire movie - bookies who don't do anything but yell and threaten when someone stiffs them. Not an ounce of realism here, and the comedic bits aren't funny. Horrible.

• Nov 24, 2013

Good cast with nothing to do than spout generic New York good guys dialogue in this tired retread of much better gangster films.

• Jan 14, 2010

I stumbled on this the other day and decided to give it a go. I'm so glad I did. The cast is so great. Really fun.