Life in Flight Reviews

• Jun 22, 2020

Effectively made but deeply unpleasant. I wish these actors had come together on a more interesting project.

• Jan 08, 2013

How do you make a terrible movie with Patrick Wilson and Amy Smart, well.. this is a perfect example. That's the problem with first time filmmakers, to much into their art and not the story. This boring was beyond boring, each scene seem to go on forever, i drifted away in a matter of moments, could hang on to this very forgettable and disappointing film.

• Mar 24, 2012

Stilted and strained. The overall plot could work, but the dialogue and some of the acting and production, not so much. Best part is some nice Brooklyn and lower Manhattan settings.

• Jan 28, 2012

This story could have been developed a bit more. It was very lite. It was a short movie that didn't make use of its time properly. Very disappointed. The acting was decent though.

• Dec 30, 2011

Characters devolve into caricatures as this potentially interesting plot evolves. Predictable ending. Too bad, good actors not used to their full potential.

• Dec 23, 2011

Comedia romántica con toques dramáticos y de cierta profundidad en cuanto a la reflexión que pretende el narrador de la historia, a partir del relato de la vida perfecta de un hombre "felizmente" casado, con una familia "perfecta", con el trabajo "ideal", hasta que se topa con el verdadero amor y con una metáfora que le cambiará la vida.

• Jan 01, 2011

Horrible, predictable, nonsense movie....

Horrible, predictable, nonsense movie....

• Dec 11, 2010

I found it boring and dry as heck. It came across as just scenes with people acting from the get go. for example, the first scene when they wake up in bed is exactly how the rest of the film is directed and acted. It fails as a film in my opinion. Don't watch it; watch something else with Wilson in it.

• Sol C Super Reviewer
    Oct 23, 2010

The film was so so. Patrick Wilson and Lynn Collins shine in the film. I was surprised at how short the film was. The film reminded me of a movie that Ed Burns would have made. However, if Ed would have made this movie, he would have done a better job with it. The ending was a little disappointing since I was expecting it to be different.

• Aug 16, 2009

Acting is quite well and the story is pretty realistic and believable, however I was not fully satisfied by this movie.