Like Mike Reviews

• Dec 26, 2019

I was surprised when I was reading all of the negative reviews for this movie because personally I was very fond of the movie & felt connected to the characters.

• Oct 11, 2019

It was good with a good story. Great family movie

It was good with a good story. Great family movie

• Jun 14, 2019

A bland but watchable kids film that has more to offer than the typical

A bland but watchable kids film that has more to offer than the typical

• Dec 11, 2018

It was a decent film. I don't get why a lot of people dislike it. Sure, the plot is cheesy, but it's executed well and the humor is good. The characters are likable. Lil Bow Wow did a great job in this movie. Rating: 5.7/10

• Sep 17, 2018

Like Mike is a disappointing film. It is about a 14-year-old orphan becomes an NBA superstar after trying on a pair of sneakers with the faded initials "M.J." inside. Lil Bow Wow and Jonathan Lipnicki give terrible performances. The screenplay is badly written. John Schulz did a horrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.

• May 26, 2018

Worth watching you can learn from this silly movie you can learn how to play basketball like how to play as a team and shooting technics etc. Keep that in mind. You will enjoy this movie I love basketball. Now remember they made a SQL!! Why don’t you all see witch one was better I she’ll leave that to you all.

• Mar 14, 2018

Amazing movie really inspirational

Amazing movie really inspirational

• Jan 24, 2018

Critics gave this movie 57% well hay I don’t think so for having it be a silly movie and I like basketball I give this movie 70% now there is this kid named Calvin Cambridge he loves basketball and now he is going to play for the NBA! How did that happen, find out

• Sep 02, 2017

Such a good sports movie of basketball and I find this movie to be silly. My favorite saying in this movie was ( Make me like mike) you know you can watch this movie and see some basketball moves and then you can like learn from it, it's a good movie!

• Apr 20, 2017

It was one of the best movies that I have watched in the last 3 years.??????????