Like Mike 2 Reviews

• Aug 24, 2018

Not as good as the first one

Not as good as the first one

• May 26, 2018

Such a sweet SQL I enjoyed watching it so I’m a person that watches this a lot, The way I see it I find that it motivates me!! I love basketball. You know it was funny so I was laughing hard. And along with that if people think about it when you watch this you could learn how to play basketball along with there shooting technics etc.And all ways play as a team. Thumbs up on the movie!!

• Jan 24, 2018

So they made a sequel and this time we have a new kid named Jerome Jenkins and him and his friends like to play street ball. However Jerome is not that great at playing basketball but then Jerome joins a basketball league and he is all of a sudden doing good how is that possible!! Well find out

• Sep 02, 2017

See this silly movie and you can watch how they play basketball and see there skills and then you can practice them. Now it's as good as the first one. I recommend watching this I love basketball

• Jan 27, 2016

Are people kidding me! Hay it's as good as the first one!! You should see this movie it's funny and it's as good as the first one!! I like both of the movies. This movie you can learn that it's good to stick up for your self and you can see the moves Jharon does and then you can do the same basketball moves he can do. I am a big basketball fan and love to play!! So when I see this movie it motivates me to play well!! And it can do the same for you to!!

• Apr 17, 2015

its a good film worth seeing I rate it 5

its a good film worth seeing I rate it 5

• Jul 02, 2014

its so so so good i rent the movie alot so watch it!!!!

its so so so good i rent the movie alot so watch it!!!!

• Mar 05, 2014

I love basketball movies.

I love basketball movies.

• Jan 19, 2014

I like this movie because I seen this movie already

I like this movie because I seen this movie already

• Nov 22, 2013

Some movies were never meant to have sequels. Never understood the point of even making this movie. It tries to resemble the original LIke Mike when its purposely not trying to be as good. Terrible movie that the papers to its script should have never even been touched.