The Linguini Incident Reviews

• Sep 03, 2019

Loved it! Very quirky. Great characters.

Loved it! Very quirky. Great characters.

• Feb 28, 2017

A unique movie. When it seems that Hollywood can't come up with an original idea, something like this comes along. It is silly and brilliant.

• Feb 15, 2013

Very funny movie, again David Bowie is a great actor.

Very funny movie, again David Bowie is a great actor.

• May 31, 2012

I'm not sure what to say...it's just utter, utter shite. Sorry but holy crap it's horrendous. I can't even be bothered to explain why, just take my word for it, I'm doing you a favour.

• Jan 27, 2012

An charmingly odd romantic comedy with fantastic performances and quirky dialogue ("I thought that rabbit was eating your head!"). Combining intruigue, romance and comedy, this film succeeds best when it satirizes the trendy NYC restaurant scene. Also, there are several in-jokes peppered throughout the production which will please fans of the various cast members (and, of course, David Bowie - who looks more comfortable here than in any previous roles). Track this one down - it's a lost gem.

• May 30, 2011

Flat in some areas, funny in others, yet surprisingly out of date 90's film that looks worse than a 70's out of date movie! Worth a look all the same.

• Mar 29, 2011

I saw this on cable many years ago and thought it was fun. I recently rediscovered it and it is much smarter, much funnier, much more interesting than I ever remembered. I wish the DVD was still in print (or would be re-released).

• Oct 14, 2010

I just adore this movie. There's something about it that I just love. lol. It's not the funniest movie ever, but it's different and I think it's definitely an original.

• Aug 31, 2010

Фееричный фильм о таких добрых/несчастных/глупых мошенниках. Англичанам, оказывается, тоже надо получать грин-карту в США :)

• Aug 06, 2010

"Women, be beautiful and... Dangerous." Lol, good movie. Very interesting from the begining to end.<3