Un Indien dans la Ville (An Indian in the City) (Little Indian, Big City) Reviews

• Jan 17, 2012

This flick is good & still holds some magical moments! It's not a great french film but a nice comedy that will take you away on a funny ride! The cast is doing awesome & the storyline is really funny.

• Dec 02, 2011

I am inquiring that little Indian big city is the top film ever made my point that is is very funny no if ans or butts! thanks. still the best film ever in this life. and i don't give a care about what the people had to say.of this film i have taste for such more rich films that this one is respected by me very much and own it. top taste of french films. no time for cheap talk. they don't know how to talk about real films.

• Sep 09, 2011

not bad 4 a children's movie

not bad 4 a children's movie

• May 24, 2011

Plays it straight. Charlotte is funnier as a New Age junkie too.

Plays it straight. Charlotte is funnier as a New Age junkie too.

• Oct 15, 2010

(First and only viewing - 10/15/2010)

(First and only viewing - 10/15/2010)

• Jun 10, 2010

Original, sympa, cool.

Original, sympa, cool.

• Sep 17, 2009

3.5 stars because I loved it when I was a kid. Way better than the American version with Tim Allen.

• Jul 17, 2008