Reviews

• Jan 13, 2022

A pleasant diversion for little kids. Stuart Little actor is cute in this film.

A pleasant diversion for little kids. Stuart Little actor is cute in this film.

• Dec 28, 2021

E divertido, Cgi levando em conta que e inicio do milenio ,e aceitavel , Os figurinos e maquiagem perfeitos,, !

• Oct 16, 2021

Lipnicki (little boy from Jerry Maguire) is an american boy in Scotland and in desperate need for a friend. His obsession with vamps just happens to lead him to his new friend...

• Aug 27, 2021

I always wanted to see this movie as a kid. When I finally did have the opportunity to I was way to old to really enjoy it. Sad…

• Aug 12, 2021

Maybe its the nostalgia talking but Little Vampire is NOT a bad movie, its actually very good.

• May 22, 2021

This movie is adorable and nostalgic to me. As a kid I loved this movie and watching it as an adult, it still hold up well!

• Mar 01, 2021

A comedy worth watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A comedy worth watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oct 11, 2020

Rating based on vague memory. I watched this once or twice as a kid on TV.

Rating based on vague memory. I watched this once or twice as a kid on TV.

• Oct 25, 2019

I have loved this movie since I was a little one and I still love it ♥️

I have loved this movie since I was a little one and I still love it ♥️

• Oct 23, 2019

Brings back memories, excellent costumes and make up!

Brings back memories, excellent costumes and make up!