The Longest Yard - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Longest Yard Reviews

September 11, 2016
a fun movie by Happy Madison and Adam Sandler.....before he went completely brain-dead.Burt Reynolds,WWE and football icons abound.
½ September 3, 2016
The Longest Yard is funny and a great football movie. This is another great Adam Sandler movie. The plot of this movie is great and the movie is very entertaining. Two thumbs up! I would very much suggest this movie.
August 30, 2016
Didn't NEED any 'edginess' due to the tone of the film and great laughs - didn't even have an odd Adam sander voice
August 27, 2016
This comedy does its best to appeal to your adolescent male mentality through its prison genre, sports theme, acts of physical aggression and dialogue heavily consisting of playground insults. I think deep down even I wanted to like this and 10 years ago this probably would have been a higher rating. At this age however, the poor immature jokes, clichés and the tainted touch of Adam Sandler are all too obvious to ignore.
August 25, 2016
I really don't appreciate adam sandler anymore! his films are so disappointing and un funny
August 15, 2016
I like most football movies, so I might like this one too???
August 14, 2016
One of the better movies in Sandler's second decade but I think that has more to do with she supporting cast. It's not everyday you get Burt Reynolds, Chris Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Nelly, and James Cromwell in the same movie. The mix of wrestlers and NFL stars rounding out the rosters are pretty solid too.
July 30, 2016
One of Adams best films, Really funny cast, The story has been done time and time before but it still felt fresh from the usual Adam Sandler film.
July 7, 2016
76% Remakes never improve upon the original. But with this flick that Sandler fans will enjoy, The Longest Yard is hilarious throughout and includes some thoughtful messages and emotional moments.
June 8, 2016
Not bad but sometimes boring.
½ June 2, 2016
Decent movie enjoyed it
June 1, 2016
one of the only good remakes
May 30, 2016
This movie is amazing I have loved it since I was young I even showed it to my younger family members
May 26, 2016
Una pelicula para disfrutar sin la espectativa de querer ver grandes actuaciones o una gran historia, tiene escenas muy graciosas y en general es una pelicula palomera para cualquier dia que la quieras disfrutar sin pensar mucho.
May 15, 2016
Haven't seen it, but it's adam sandler isn't it?
½ May 13, 2016
goofy, predictable, unexpectably grounds you (pun, i know, lol)
½ May 7, 2016
Another decent (and completely unnecessary) remake.
½ May 5, 2016
Former quarterback is sent to prison where he must participate in a football team for the warden.
½ April 27, 2016
It's not bad. The history is the worst, but can do a great job in entertain
April 1, 2016