Longshot (Jack of All Trades) Reviews

• Jan 25, 2012

all i have to say is WOW! the only reason i watched this is because of NSYNC!

all i have to say is WOW! the only reason i watched this is because of NSYNC!

• Sep 05, 2008

I have not seen this, but I should because O town is in it.

I have not seen this, but I should because O town is in it.

• Jun 17, 2008

This is my quilty pleasure film. This is such a corny film and yet I am strangely drawn to it, like a moth to a flame. If you loved the pop scene from the late, late 90's and early 2000's, then you will love all the cameos in this film. There are even some older musical quest stars in this film. You can't look away or you just might miss a famous face. They are everywhere in this movie. Even The Rock makes an apperance. Campy? Yes! Fun? Yes! I can't say this would be a great film for the masses, but it might become some people's quilty pleasure.

• Feb 29, 2008

The only reason this exists is so that Lou Pearlman could shamelessly promote *NSYNC, Britney Spears, and his other music groups. A time-capsule in of itself.

• Feb 02, 2008

this movie is horrible, but you have to love it...O-town is in it :)

this movie is horrible, but you have to love it...O-town is in it :)

• Jan 09, 2008

Oh my goodness! This is the best movie ever created! I have watched it over and over again and every time I gain new insight into the true meaning behind all the great songs. It is truly a beautiful film

• Oct 08, 2007

This movie will make you laugh, cry, and vomit all at the same time. What more could you want? Also, it stars such great actors as Joey Sculpthore, The Rock, N'Sync, and other greats.

• Oct 06, 2007

I think it's funny! "hello my name is George!" .. haha.. well, you got to see it to understand why that line is funny..