Love Is Now Reviews

• Jul 31, 2015

This film is beautifully shot, tightly directed, very well acted, very moving and intriguing throughout. Highly recommend!

• Mar 27, 2015

A different take on the romcom - helped by it's flashbacks & Australian-ness. Not much more Australian than foreigners coming here & picking fruit to get a visa! Lots of great scenery & sunrises, plus a fantastic score from Kram. The two leads are good & it's short and sweet - great piecing together of all the pieces at the end makes a very satisfying conclusion.

• Dec 05, 2014

A great story, beautifully told. Acting (van der Boom, Farren) is warm, with an evident connection between the characters that makes the narrative 'believable'. Photography is at the heart of this film, and it is not surprising that cinematography is always worthy of an award nomination. I loved the sound track and appreciated the freshness of Production (Schulz) and I enjoyed talking about the Director's (Lounsbury) intent with friends after the movie... I think that is a discussion all who see it will want to have.