Love Wrecked Reviews

• Feb 18, 2015

This movie is very cheesy as far as chick flicks go

This movie is very cheesy as far as chick flicks go

• Sep 30, 2014

It feels as if Bynes was not given any direction to perform in this teen flick! Was the director on ecstasy while shooting Amanda's scenes!? Does she look like that she doesn't give a crap about how she acts in this film!? WAKE THE $&% UP, RETARDS!!ð~¡ð~¡AARGH!!!

• Sep 29, 2014

kids liked this movie

kids liked this movie

• Aug 18, 2014

I'll admit, I laughed a few times at this very cheesy C-list celeb filled movie. Very predictable, not recommend unless you like cheesey teen rom coms.

• Jun 11, 2014

• Nov 22, 2013

sad she went insane such a amazing actress

sad she went insane such a amazing actress

• Jul 08, 2013

It is bad for even a TV movie. At least Amanda Bynes works the bikini. Grade: C-

• Jul 01, 2013

Why do dumb rom coms like this exist?

Why do dumb rom coms like this exist?

• Jun 29, 2013

GREAT premise; low-budget, dumb movie. But I have to say, I love Amanda Bynes. She's funny and engaging. I hope she gets her crap together.