Loving Jezebel Reviews

• Aug 11, 2015

unpleasing and slow-kind of a snoozer.just fair at best.

unpleasing and slow-kind of a snoozer.just fair at best.

• Nov 03, 2013

Sweet movie with lots of cool.

Sweet movie with lots of cool.

• Jan 30, 2013

It was a cool movie. I love Hill Harper as an actor. I really liked this movie. You actually felt sorry for the character eventhough you knew that his actions were wrong. It like that way they incorporated the different races in order to show that love doesn't see color.

• Dec 02, 2011

so so rom-com no bette davis eyes:(

so so rom-com no bette davis eyes:(

• Jun 05, 2011

Its a quaint and corny story that was a pleasure to watch.

Its a quaint and corny story that was a pleasure to watch.

• Mar 26, 2010

Sometimes entertaining, but is as a package a bit innocuous and lightweight, or, less nicely, its an oafish wish-fulfillment wankfest.

• Nov 18, 2009

Geeky brotha wins the girl. Nothin' wrong with that!

Geeky brotha wins the girl. Nothin' wrong with that!

• Aug 21, 2009

Why did they give dude such a ridiculous hair? The movie is decent regardless.

Why did they give dude such a ridiculous hair? The movie is decent regardless.

• Feb 06, 2009