Lucky Numbers Reviews

• Feb 23, 2018

People need to lighten up and laugh at a hilarious comedy when they see it. It's what makes us human! I laughed my arse off

• Feb 20, 2016

John Travolta and Lisa Kudrow star in the crime comedy film Lucky Numbers. Travolta is Russ Richards, a weatherman that is having financial trouble so he decides to try and fix the lottery with the lottery number caller girl (Kudrow). They involve Rapport, Roth and Moore among others to hatch the scheme and everything of course spirals out of control. Unlucky Numbers was a poor man's Fargo as far as crime comedies go, but was worth a couple chuckles along the way.

• Jun 01, 2015

Not one to put on your bucket list but Travolta makes it at least watchable.

Not one to put on your bucket list but Travolta makes it at least watchable.

• Mar 17, 2015

the cast is wasted I have sympathy for all involved the movie doesn't reallky work and don't know why it does nothing new and gets pretty boring before the half way mark

• Nov 13, 2014

• Oct 15, 2014

Better than I thought going in. A decently executed story with some fun playful performances by both leads. It went a little too far over the top and tried to be a little to more serious than what it was worth. A straight up average movie.

• May 29, 2013

A weatherman who seems to have it all but really has serious money problems, with the help of the Lotto Lady and a friend fixes the Lotto numbers - a move that seems to be more trouble than its worth. A lazy screenplay filled with bad timined jokes and character entrances ends up being a hopeless mess of a movie that is hard to follow or care for.

• Feb 18, 2013

Yeah, the plot is silly, the acting was far from great, but yet, this is a pretty decent comedy, with some good moments!

• Jan 22, 2013

Not the funniest movie ever, but good cast, good people, good times. Happy endings abound.

• Nov 23, 2012