Malevolent Reviews

• Jun 20, 2015

This was a barely passable thriller up until the chase scene at the end. Lou Diamond Phillips and the sexy Kari Wuhrer made the run of the mill story better than it is. Then the bottom feel out in the chase scene: this old truck Lou was driving did things it should not have been able to do, and kept having a person in the passenger seat when ol' Lou was in the cab by himself. Since it is a straight crime thriller, stuff like that really throws you out of the reality of the movie. Too bad. I enjoyed it up to that point.

• Jun 16, 2014

I don't follow Lou Diamond, but watched this on a whim and this was a top notch thriller!!!

• May 29, 2008

This was an ok movie and I could actually stand Lou Diamond Phillips in it which is not always the case. The villian was decent but a tad annoying and Kari Wuhrer was amazing (and nice to look at) she earned the 2 stars for this movie.

• Oct 09, 2006

[font=Arial][size=3][color=navy]apart from the far-fetched ending... it was a pretty good movie.... [/color][/size][/font]