Man About Town Reviews

• Sep 17, 2019

A suprise charming film that weirded me out to the brink of me actually liking the film, although it ended generically.

• Sep 01, 2016

Don't waste your time. If an introspective, 'woe-is-me' melodrama and a French slapstick comedy had a head-on collision, the wreckage would look just like this. It's all over the place. Sometimes it's about a successful man who's sad because his wife cheats...and then suddenly he's wearing BIG fake teeth. If that's not bad enough, Bai Ling is in it. She has dialog. That never goes well. It's no surprise that this went straight to DVD. Those DVD's probably went straight to the bargain bin.

• Sep 18, 2015

Light on the comedy heavy on the boredom.

Light on the comedy heavy on the boredom.

• Dec 03, 2014

Not stir-fire exciting, but a good object lesson about getting too caught up in the rat race. John Cleese is always good.

• Sep 23, 2014

Jack slowly begins to suspect that something is missing from his glitz and glamour life. After enrolling in a journal-writing class in hopes of gaining a deeper understanding of his feelings, the man who has it all is shocked to learn that his wife Nina (Rebecca Romijn) has entered into a heated affair with his biggest client. Though at first Jack takes solace in the fact that he is able to express his inner pain through his writing, his entire future is brought into question when ambitious journalist Barbi (Bai Ling) steals his diary in hopes of landing the year's biggest scoop. Not only does the diary contain sensitive personal information, but crucial information about his high-profile clients as well. Now, as Jack fights against insurmountable odds just to hold his life together, the man who once placed priority on power and material possessions realizes that the only path to true happiness is by spending precious time with family.

• Jul 23, 2014

It had some good bits, but the film itself was ultimately disappointing.

It had some good bits, but the film itself was ultimately disappointing.

• Oct 30, 2013

Having read some of the other reviews, I have no clue if I was watching the same film as some of the other critics. I thought Ben Affleck was awesome in this and really engaged his character with the audience. Rebecca Romijn is an absolute stunner and I was rather impressive with her acting ability as well. I enjoyed the plot and thought the character development was spot on. Ignore the other critics. Ben Afflect has a winning knack for choosing the role of the cocky but internally conflicted character. If you are a Ben Affleck fan than you will really enjoy this. If you aren't, then hopefully this should help sway you.

• Mar 14, 2013

Es una película mas bien aburrida, trata de buscar la trama pero no la encuentra, todo gira en torno a Ben Affleck. De ser posible evitarla.

• Oct 26, 2012

good well done com-dram

good well done com-dram

• Oct 03, 2012

Binder does it again in the wrose possible way.

Binder does it again in the wrose possible way.