Margie Reviews

• Aug 29, 2017

They even made a TV show with this flick in mind. It was called Margie & starred Cynthia Pepper as Margie. Lots of fun.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Aug 26, 2013

The corn's a little high in this simple comedy but there is a sweetness too.

The corn's a little high in this simple comedy but there is a sweetness too.

• Jan 23, 2013

Typical teen movie, except for the student falling for her French teacher.

Typical teen movie, except for the student falling for her French teacher.

• Dec 29, 2012

great movie. fun to watch with daughter.

great movie. fun to watch with daughter.

• May 13, 2012

Much underrated Technicolor comedy with music showcases Jeanne Crain in the title role and captures the 1920's period flavor quite nicely; highly recommended.

• Feb 26, 2010

I love this movie. I first saw when I was 13 or 14 at a friends house on the movie channel and have loved it ever since

• Dec 25, 2009

Fun to watch, amusing and sentimental without being sugary as Krispy Kremes bathed in Nutella, Margie is one of those old Hollywood rarities that you could actually relate to... you know, the awkwardness of school crushes, wardrobe malfunctions and prom-date calamities. Jeanne Crain in one of her early roles is nothing short of lovable as the clumsy, stutter-prone, bloomer-losing Margie. Its a must see if you appreciate movies from this era. And its in colour too!

• Aug 09, 2009

This movie is soo funny!! The main Character is so corky-she would make Juno look normal

• Sep 28, 2008

If you haven't seen this - it's a must see classic that's easily missed. Grab a cup of cocoa and a warm blanket and enjoy!

• May 03, 2008

My rating is based up on my experience of viewing it at 16 - and that is a long time ago now. I would so like to see this movie again to see if I still love it as much as I did then. I have asked TCM to put it on!