Mary Poppins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mary Poppins Reviews

November 26, 2016
This is, in effect, a modern fairy tale that is rightly regarded as a Disney classic.
November 15, 2016
Absolutely perfect. It's magical, it's emotional, it's everything you want in the perfect family movie
October 23, 2016
Perfect for children.
October 8, 2016
How could anyone not like this movie? It's just so delightful and well done.
October 6, 2016
Truly the greatest live action film Walt Disney Pictures and Walt himself have ever produced
October 4, 2016
An immortal classic that will last for ever and ever and still captivates children and adults alike, a magical nanny taking care of a few unruly children helping them to order their room snapping his fingers, into an animated world in a painting in the floor, laughing and floating on the ceiling or dancing to the rooftops with chimney sweeps, it's amazing, you can feel happy and content being lost in this wonderful world where dreams and hopes are fulfilled because that is the true magic of movies , tries to escape and disconnect from the world, people are tired of the harsh reality, he just wants to enjoy, see fiction and forget about the problems of life for a few hours looking at the screen, because quoting the great Walt Disney "is what we do storytellers: restore order with imagination, we infuse hope again and again, "the film is much more than a machine to print money is an escape to places where everything is possible and nothing is what it seems.
½ September 26, 2016
A very fun and energetic children's film with an iconic, imposing performance by Julie Andrews and culminating in one of the most emotional scenes I've ever seen in a film, involving George Banks receiving fateful news from the bank he works at and walking there to meet what was coming to him.
September 2, 2016
This is one of the very best Disney movies and it's really magical. Every character delivers and every actor brings their game. It's a little slow but it's fun. Let's go fly a kite anyday and feed the birds whenever!!!
August 11, 2016
Love, love, love this movie. Great story and great music. I hate the idea that there is a remake in the works.
July 1, 2016
One of the best of all time. Magical!
June 16, 2016
Fun, charming and well-acted.
June 7, 2016
Your childhood's not complete until you see this movie.
June 5, 2016
Just a spoonful of this movie will bring the kid out of all of us enjoying every minute of the fascinating nanny with her magical bag in a musical suitable for even a parent to endure.
½ May 27, 2016
Mary Poppins is beautiful in every aspect of the word
May 17, 2016
one of the best ever, saw it on the big screen when I was in elementary school
May 13, 2016
I love this movie soon much
½ May 7, 2016
Fun family movie, but too much laughing. They look (and sound) drunk as a skunk.
May 1, 2016
MARY POPPINS IS MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!! One of my ABSOLUTE childhood favourites X)
April 17, 2016
This is a very good musical and good fantasy it is interesting how Mary Poppins has powers Mary Poppins is a little funny. I don't like how it takes place in London. It is cool to see Mary Poppins fly in the beginning of the movie I think people will like this movie. My favorite character in this movie is Burt.
April 13, 2016
Julie Andrews at her best - phenomenal. The happiness, magic, and interactions with the children are brilliant and make this the classic it is.