Matching Jack Reviews

• Mar 24, 2016

A tearjerker for a Thursday night......

A tearjerker for a Thursday night......

• Feb 09, 2016

A bit sentimental but the two child actors make this tearful and honest. It is their relationship and friendship which makes this good and the fact Kodi Smit-McPhee is a superb young actor. His underplay of the dying character is worth watching.

• Jun 01, 2014

Despite its grim subject, the movie sends a positive message.....Melbourne serves as a backdrop to the movie which is photograph in all of its beauty ...credible performances from Jacinda and the two children...

• Dec 29, 2013

Lovely movie, but quite sad at the same time. I really sobbed with Finn's passing.

• Oct 22, 2013

Tear jerker romance involving childhood leukemia, infidelity, and an Irish sailor in Australia. It would never have worked but for the casting of Nesbitt.

• Dec 12, 2012

Great actors. Ok minus movie. The ending is cliche.

Great actors. Ok minus movie. The ending is cliche.

• Feb 04, 2012

Gruesomeness of a killer disease shown through two viewpoints, of defeat and victory.

• Oct 03, 2011

Warm heartfelt movie you'll need a box of tissues

Warm heartfelt movie you'll need a box of tissues

• May 10, 2011

This was soooo sad, been a while since i have seen something that made me cry!! Another really good Aussie film!!!

• Apr 22, 2011

Not matching jack but matching parents maybe... Our children are going to die so lets make love and pretend we're happy for a while... bullshit bullshit ! But the father and son relationship is worth seeing. Touring the hospital with boat shaped bed...that was a really touching scene.