Meeting Evil Reviews

• Jul 27, 2018

a really terrible movie, which is a shame, as i like the actors.

a really terrible movie, which is a shame, as i like the actors.

• Apr 14, 2018

Don't get the hate for this movie. Sam L Jackson is meant for playing villain and I got the fun out of it.

• Apr 04, 2018

Pure GARBAGE! I am amazed og how Hollywood wastes money like this! THE WORST movie Samuel L Jackson has made!!! a total waste of time!!!!

• Jan 03, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Jul 27, 2016

great Movie Action Packed

great Movie Action Packed

• Nov 19, 2015

I like the casting of this movie, but the movie itself is not very good. Jackson is too over the top, and Wilson is too non-confrontational. Put them together and the diametrically opposed characters, instead of starting something amazing, make you feel like death might be a better option than sitting through this. Thank goodness for Leslie Bibb's stoic portrayal of the "stand by your man" wife. Nothing will surprise you here. Nothing will excite you either.

• Aug 24, 2015

This was a real blind watch for me, just something I grabbed off cable based on the two leads, and for the most part, it's a lot of fun. It does start to falter under the weight of its own twists and turns in the final reel, but otherwise, it's got a lot of fun bits and some great dialog. Give it a rental.

• Aug 11, 2015

Violent at times, Meeting Evil cannot compensate for its unintentionally funny dialogue and questionable direction

• Jul 06, 2015

You've got to wonder if Luke Wilson sits around sometimes thinking "Geez, WTF happened to my once promising career? I used to work with Wes Anderson...I rocked it out in Old School...and I starred in the cult classic Idiocracy. And then I was an uncredited good in "3:10 to Yuma" and it's been nothing but crap like this ever since. Sam Jackson must have owed somebody a favor to appear in this shitslopper. The better question is why was this even in my queue? I must have been drunk.

• Apr 06, 2015

"Meeting Evil" is misleading due to nothing here being evil or supernatural as somewhat hinted at. Samuel L. Jackson owns every scene he was in as expected and is the only real reason I rated this as high as I did. I guess I wanted more since I was excited about seeing it for so long and was a little disappointed. Again, Jackson gives his typical greatness, the dialog and suspense is pretty good and then just gets tiresome during the last 30 or so minutes.