Men Seeking Women Reviews

• Feb 07, 2016

I'm honestly not sure what I just watched... There was one good scene in this and it was Will Ferrell being not as funny as he is in pretty much any other movie.

• Sep 14, 2013

Thought I'd give it a watch because Will Ferrell was in it. Bad decision! It was boring as Hell! The characters are all pathetic wimps who just keep whining away! Don't bother.

• Dec 18, 2011

Men Seeking Women is one of Will Farrell's earliest movies. He is only one of three main leads of the movie who all provide enough to make the movie worth a watch. The concept was simple, 3 friends make a bet that the first one of them to find and live with a girl for 3 months wins. This provides some funny dating moments but overall this film was not all that funny. It was more of a straight forward story about how each guy approached the bet differently and each had different results. I liked watching the success and failures of each guy but in the end it was only a very average film that did nothing special.

• Jun 29, 2011

Saw it for free on youtube. Very good movie and I felt it deserves more recognition. I think if this movie came out after will ferrell became famous it would have been very successful. It does somewhat lag in being modern and is very outdated but I still liked it. I forgot what is was like to live in the 90s when everybody used house phones and pagers.

• May 03, 2011

Turned it off half way through

Turned it off half way through

• Feb 14, 2011

Okay so the acting is at times pretty cardboard and this shouldn't make your top list of Will Ferrell films... but it does have some classic one liners in there and is genuinely a pretty interesting plot to follow. Not because it surprises you with twists, turns and revelations, but because it's about three men looking for relationships who seem to only find women desperate for sex! This film would be far less engaging if the main characters were female.

• Sep 17, 2010

Although the main hook of the movie is dumb and degrading to women, it's workable if the dialogue and set pieces were funny but I couldn't seek and laughs from this poor flick and to make it even worse the film starts out with a fart joke. The majority of the film is dead time showing the lead three's mishaps whilst either looking for or in a relationship which makes the narrative repetitive and way to obvious to predict. Among the dead time there is a lot of unexplained moments like the relevance of them being born on the same day amonst many others. It seems the film was sold heavily on the casting of Will Ferrel who disappointingly isn't cast in the lead role but in one of the supporting roles which is right in his league but he fails to deliver laughs which fits him into the film well.

• Jul 08, 2010

This is an AWFUL movie. Most of the jokes completely miss the mark. The only reason to watch this is to see Will Ferrell's early work. He is literally the only thing that kept me from watching this movie.

• Feb 02, 2010

Poosibly the worst movie I have ever seen. Good thing Will Ferrell's material is funny now, and that I saw all of that first.

• Jan 25, 2010

This movie is okay.It's a decent time filler.

This movie is okay.It's a decent time filler.