The Mesmerist Reviews

• Sep 11, 2014

Fast-witted, but slowly paced. Good acting, weird story and hilarious dialogue save this from becoming too dull, and takes your mind off of the ass-blisteringly slow pacing.

• Aug 21, 2014

74% "How dare you not know who I am!"-Dr Pretory (Jason Carter) The whole cast hams it up, while Carter steals the show. "Then be a good American, and together we will exploit your personal tragedy."-Dr Pretory

• Mar 01, 2014

Dumb as heck, but it's kind of fun. Really, there isn't much to the plot, half the time it feels like the characters are just yelling at each other. Not to mention that cast. It doesn't get too laughable, and the ending leaves little behind, but it's not too hard to sit through.

• Apr 07, 2012

Just AWFUL. I usually love any movie with NPH, but this was horrible. If I had to go back in time, I would have stopped myself from paying the 50 cents I did to buy it.

• Dec 09, 2010

Crazy and weird. I was disappointed to call the ending of this one. I was really hoping that the end would give this movie something so it wasn't a complete waste.

• Oct 15, 2010

What a ridiculous movie... but I enjoyed it! The comedy was good, as was the plot of the movie. And Neil Patrick Harris was great as always :D. Would recommend to anyone who is in the mood for an easy-viewing, light comedy and laughs :)

• Apr 01, 2010

• Marion R Super Reviewer
    Feb 21, 2009

Still on my Neil Patrick Harris Binge. I thought it was okay, I did find it funny in some parts which helped me get through the film.

• Sep 01, 2008

Funny flick.Not sure it would have been AS funny if it were not for NPH,but glad he was in it.

• Apr 28, 2008

Probally the worst movie ever.

Probally the worst movie ever.