Microwave Massacre Reviews

• Oct 24, 2019

It's not for movie snobs, but it's good in ways one wouldn't expect.

It's not for movie snobs, but it's good in ways one wouldn't expect.

• Oct 06, 2019

True artistry! I can't say I've seen a greater cinematic masterpiece. PLEASE watch this movie!

• Jun 15, 2019

Microwave Massacre is the Porkys of Trash Horror.

Microwave Massacre is the Porkys of Trash Horror.

• Jun 16, 2017

A fun movie that is deffinetly not meant to be taken seriously. Technically this movie is horrible. It has cheap plastic body parts, a plot that doesn't make sense, and it didn't have much to do with the actual microwave. If you put that aside this movie was highly entertaining, and believe it or not it is actually funny at times. So overall if you just want to watch a nice fun, cheap, and some what funny film this one is perfect.

• Mar 28, 2017

Okay, this one is something that's always eluded me, but man, was I happy to finally give it a spin. The set-up is silly as hell, with a construction worker killing his wife and disposing of her corpse by making a meal out of her, but then he continues to kill, cooking up hookers in various delicious meals for both himself and others. The film,is loaded with tons of corny 'dad jokes' and what was a surprising amount do nudity considering it's just a low budget schlock film, but man, I really enjoyed it. Well worth a rental.

• Mar 25, 2017

One of the strangest movies Ive ever seen. Jackie Vernon's bizarre deadpan performance helps make this utterly inept horror film a piece of trashy comedy gold.

• Feb 13, 2017

A bizarrely bad movie. It's not funny. It's not scary. There are some cheap gory effects, but that's about it. It's hard to believe anyone thought this was good film. It fails at every single level. Avoid.

• Oct 23, 2016

excusa para mostrar desnudez,,,

excusa para mostrar desnudez,,,

• May 19, 2016

sat on shelf 4 years b4 released for good reason-it sux

sat on shelf 4 years b4 released for good reason-it sux

• May 22, 2014

One of my favorite B-movies. Hilarious. Jackie Vernon's deadpan performance is one to behold.